Friday, May 2, 2014

Pollen, ugh. My eyes are stinging. >.<
Sorry, you probably don't want to hear my grumbling. Okay, moving on...!
Today after school got out today I went to my old elementary to set up for the school fair tomorrow and met my friend there. I started by helping in the book section, but most of the books were musty and I kept sneezing, so I helped her with the signs instead. 
We used this gray putty to stick the signs to the walls, but after a while we tired of it and went outside to the back where the 'playground' is. Edwingrim and his friends climbed on the structures while my friend and I walked a loop around the school.
I spotted this vivid pink flower that reminded me kind of of a pufferfish, so I just HAD to take a picture.
My friend, my brother, and I eventually ended up helping a man construct the 'lollipop tree.' He said that we could have a lollipop for free, and I said "thank you" and took a strawberry one with a gum center that took me eons to chew.
Then, afterwards, Edwingrim (my brother) and I came home, and our friend gave us some chocolate-dipped peeps, our part of the prize from a contest that we had won second place in. I tried one and it tasted kind of styrafoam-ey, but the chocolate part was delicious. ^.^

Oh, and more good news! The rain FINALLY stopped. The grass has mostly dried, and now the weather's humid and warm and nice.
Bye for now!
~Edwingrim2
P.S. Should I post more... or less?

2 comments:

  1. In answer to your question, definitely post more :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very interesting looking peep. :p

    ReplyDelete

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^