Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Red Rose Tea and Tons of Other Random Stuff.

Hello, Readers!
Since nothing interesting's really happened to me today aside from the fact that I slipped on the stairs 5+ times, I'll tell you about Sunday.
It was perfect weather, slightly breezy and warm. I woke up around 8 o'clock AM (which is kind of late for me), ate a croissant and some watermelon slices, then walked around a bit outside taking photos of the moist flowers.
We left for church afternoon-ish, and I found an enormous tree with tons of these fluffy, gorgeous pink flowers. They smelled kind of like perfume.
In Sunday class we have tea every week because I saw an old tea set atop a lace tablecloth on display and asked if we could use it to make tea, to which the teacher said yes. There's a lot of tea now, actually. :3
Anyways, this week I saw a new flavor called Rose Red that looked interesting so I made a cup of it using the water-boiler and tea set. It looked kind of a reddish-crimson color and smelled like flowers. When I took a sip, it tasted delicious! I'd already put a spoonful of sugar in but it was so sweet that I didn't really need to.
Afterwards, as we walked out I saw a stray bunch of the fragrant pink flowers from earlier, so I tucked them behind my ear.
Edwingrim doesn't really understand why I like flowers so much, so when he first spotted it, he said that my ear looked like a flower, and I replied, "thank you." Typical little brother questions. xD
I eventually had to take it off, so I took this picture:
(The quality isn't very good because I emailed myself the picture instead of uploading it.)
Afterwards, I went to the party of Tabby's sibling and got rock candy as a party flavor. I liked the pale blue color that looked dark blue in the sunlight.
(Sorry, my hand's annoyingly in this picture too. My nail is light purple because I had a relative over who wanted to paint my nails, so I chose a pale polish.)
Anyways, I have to go because my dog is nudging the door to be let in.
Bye!
~Edwing
P.S. Random question for you to answer: have you ever had rock candy?

2 comments:

  1. I love rock candy! :3 It tastes so... Crunchy and sugar-y. And, pretty flower!
    ~wingofthesun~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nu, I have never had rock candy. :3
    But tea is yummy.

    ReplyDelete

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^