Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Today I went to this photography seminar that was serving rootbeer floats. I opted for just the vanilla ice cream, as I can be rather picky in that way. :3
There were like ten boys who came in, got a float, drank it, then immediately left.
Not very considerate, I know. It made me groan.
After that, I studied for my science vocabulary quiz and reading test, which was quite easy and didn't take long. I went over some flash cards, studied my binders, ect.
So now I'm left with no homework whatsoever.
Out of boredom, I'm going to make up a game. Comment 'yes' if you've ever done it, and 'no' if you haven't.
---
1. Sniffed flowers that you were sure were artificial, then found out that they were real.
2. Dropped an item onto your face while lying on your back and tossing it repeatedly into the air.
3. Taken a 'selfie.' (Tons of people do this, don't be ashamed.) In case you don't know what a selfie is, it's when you take a photo of yourself while holding the phone/camera.
4. Briefly or permanently quit Animal Jam.
5. Tried to say something witty but end up saying it unintelligibly and redirecting the topic.
5. Written a story then found it years later and noticed that it was complete rubbish.
6. Climbed into a tree and gotten your shoe/foot stuck in one of the branches.
7. Eaten Lucky Charms for breakfast.
8. Owned a vanilla-scented candle.
9. Gone on a high-speed thrill ride.
10. Walked in a creek or stream and gotten slightly wet.
---
For me, it's a 'yes' to all of them, even the selfie one. (It's a long story, but for photography purposes.)
I'm probably going to make more posts of this sort when I don't have anything interesting to say.
Adieu! (:
Is my new signature fine or... meh? :p

7 comments:

  1. 1. Yes
    2. Yes X3
    3. Only because I'm always holding the camera and otherwise I never get a photo taken :p
    4. Yep
    5. Sadly, yes
    5. YES. And my parents/grandparents all told me it was great...idiots...
    6. Yes
    7. Nope
    8. Yes
    9. Sadly not D:
    10. If you change "slightly" to "completely soaked through" :p


    By the way, what's a photography seminar and a rootbear float? :S

    Also, it's "adieu" not "adeui" :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A photography seminar is this place where they "teach you to take good photographs." I already knew the techniques, but the ice cream was good. X3
      A rootbeer float is vanilla ice cream in a mug with rootbeer (which is a soda, in case you didn't know) on top. :3
      And thirdly, that was a typo as I typed this at 8:30 PM. Thanks for correcting me! (:

      Delete
  2. Ohhh and your sig is epic :3 what font is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (:
      I used an online picture editor, and the font is 'Black Jack' or something like that. :p

      Delete
  3. 1. YES THAT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME
    2. Probably. :P
    3. Yep. With you. XD
    4. Hmm. I don't play Animal Jam that much anyway.
    5. Many times. :'D
    6. Every single time I climb a tree!!! :O
    7. Nu.
    8. Yep, 'cuz you gave me one at the spring fair! ^.^
    9. Didn't we go on a hanglider thing at the county fair last year? I feel like we did... Anyway, does that count as a high-speed-thrill-ride?
    10. When I was 5 or 6, our class was going on a hike through the woods, and when we were crossing a stream I slipped on a rock and toppled into the creek. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a hanglider, but some sort of hanglider-like-whizzy-flying-something-ride thing. I forget.

      Delete
    2. OH YEAH I REMEMBER THE HANGLIDER RIDE AND THE SLIDE RIDE AND :'D
      We need to go on those again this year.
      Ten sounds like something that kindergarden me would do. XD

      Delete

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^