Monday, May 12, 2014

I'd like it if you guys left a comment to signify if you've read my posts. You don't have to comment on every single post, as that would be a huge hassle for you, but it would be great if you commented when ever you get the chance. (: *hint, hint*
Anyways, it's scorching today compared to our normal temperature- 88 degrees fahrenheit! It's really mucky from yesterday's rain shower, too. *groan*
I had to trudge through the muddy, damp ground to get to my local swimming pool, where I had swim  practice. (Yes, I swim competitively.)
Anyways, during one of the sets of freestyle 50's (somewhere in the 3rd or 4th set, I think) I started to feel nauseous, so I climbed out of the pool and told the coach. He told me to sit out until I felt better, which I had to do through the whole. Practice. -.-
Afterwards when I came home I still felt queasy and ill for the next 30 minutes, but I felt better after I ate dinner.
Currently I'm supposed to be taking an easy 20-question online math quiz for homework, but I'm only on question 6. I'd better finish it. Afterwards I'll probably watch some Dr. Who. I saw an episode from recommendation and it's kind of interesting. :3
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2

1 comment:

  1. Your posts make my day. :D
    ~FluffiestSlug

    ReplyDelete

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^