Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What Should I Do?

Hello. :p
It's nice and springy out, with a high temperature and the air smells like flowers. ^.^
I love spring. Aside for the annoying pollen. *cough*
Sorry for the bad picture quality. I had like five seconds to take it before school.
(Rambling alert!) If I ever get married, then I'm going to have my wedding in the springtime and wear a springy-colored dress. The reception would definitely be outside. (:
Sorry about that.^ It's literally a random stream of thought that I just had.
Anyways, I think that Juniper's Animal Jam Grove has basically been forgotten.
And this blog... well... it isn't exactly in prime condition either.
So, comment; should I keep posting? Yes or no?
~Edwing

3 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes! Keep posting! I love reading your posts everyday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much. This comment made my day. c:

      Delete
  2. Keep posting! I check this blog every day!

    ReplyDelete

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^