Sunday, May 11, 2014

Just a note: I'm going to post here again. (:
Happy Mother's Day! ^.^
My mom loved the presents, which I posted about on this blog. After we gobbled down a quick breakfast, we went to our church, which was giving out long-stemmed carnations for Mother's Day. There were a ton of them left over afterwards, so I made a bouquet out of them and gave them to my mom. We ended up clipping them and putting them in a vase.
You can kind of see my plaid dress in this picture. :p
My dog was sniffing the bouquet, and he seemed to like the smell. (:
Then, afterwards, we went to a Mother's Day tea. My friend's hand is kind of in this picture too, as we're clinking our glasses filled with fruit that has fluffy whipped cream on top.
^ I got a glazed shortbread cookie, a lemon cookie with a sugared pearl, and a miniature strawberry cupcake. I also had some green tea, picture below.
Here are some more photos from the tea:
Afterwards we went to have a dinner picnic in the park.
My dog was being adorable and photogenic, so I took this picture with the sunlight behind him. :3
These flowers looked kind of like violets to me, but apparently they're tulips.
That's all of the interesting things that happened today. I probably won't have much to post this week, what with school and all.
Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Your tea looks fabulous.
    And your dog is OMG SO FLUFFY GHGUOFSHGUH <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR <33333
      Fluffy dogs make me sound very unintelligent X3

      Delete

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^