Friday, May 16, 2014

I was peacefully watching The God Complex (a Dr. Who episode) when suddenly there was a horrifying shriek from downstairs. 
I practically dropped my computer and dashed downstairs.
Apparently, it was my mom panicking over a salamander
It was adorable and small with a charcol-black body and little white and green stripes running down it's spine.
I couldn't see what was so scary about a tiny salamander, so I slid a sheet of paper under it (I couldn't touch it because... you know...salmonella.) and set in the flowers outside.
Mom told me to "wash my hands ten times" (she was partly joking) but I only washed them twice. Oops. :p
I didn't have time to snap a picture because I was too busy trying to get the sally outside, but that was the first priority anyways.
We're going to go and watch a show called "Hours of ___" (some number I can't remember) with a friend a bit later.
I'm already tired, though. *yawn*
Adieu!


2 comments:

  1. Once the exact same scenario happened to us, except with a little garden snake. After we caught it, we put it in an upturned, transparent box and then took squillions of random pictures of it for like 5 straight minutes. XD

    ReplyDelete

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^