Saturday, May 3, 2014

CANDLES, the Fair, and Mother's Day.

Hello! (:
Today Edwingrim and I went to the fair at the school.
I arrived there early in the morning and picked out a few items for my mom for mother's day in the shop. I had to creep back and forth between the place where she was and outside, where I was telling my dad what I was going to get her in case that he thought she wouldn't like one of the items.
I eventually ended up getting her:
A blueberry Yankee Candle which is ENORMOUS,
a red-and-gold beaded flower bracelet,
and a another candle that is lavender-scented.
After a while I found Fluffiest and we walked around and looked in the shop some more. Afterwards we went outside to meet Edwingrim. Edwingrim and I both got sno-cones (mine was blueberry and his was cherry), but I only ate around half of mine because it got too soupy after a while.
Later Fluffiest and I split a small bag of popcorn and a stick of candyfloss with our other friend, then went on to play games such as the ring toss and the lollipop tree.
When she left, I went back to the shop and (with permission) got yet ANOTHER candle for around $2. It smelled like vanilla and had pieces of holly pasted to the sides.
At the end I got yet ANOTHER candle when they started giving out things for free. It also smelled like vanilla. :3
You've probably guessed by this post that I really like candles. If you've come to this conclusion, you are right. If you haven't... er... you might want to check your reading comprehension.
I'll probably post again tomorrow as I'm going to the farm of one of my relatives because he was in a car accident. :(
Bye!
~Edwingrim2

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your relative! Other than that depressing, um, thing, cool post! Slushies are so good.. :3 We have a slushy shack near our house with over 50 flavors of deliciousness, so we go there a lot in the summertime.

    ReplyDelete

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^