Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy (Belated) Easter!

Hello!
I'm nibbling on the ears of a chocolate bunny atm, which just happened to be one of the gifts that I got for Easter.
I also received:

  • Another chocolate bunny, except it's hollow and I think that it's dark chocolate. I'll have to find a way to prevent it from going stale this year, as Easter treats take me literally forever to finish.
  • Bubblegum icebreakers, which I gave away because I despise the flavor bubblegum. Oops. 
  • An enormous white marshmallow bunny wearing a green bow tie, which I'll probably give to Edwingrim as I don't particularly like marshmallows.
  • Tiny bunny chocolates with caramel filling from Vermont. (The whole bunny that is, not just the filling.)
  • Two books, which are veerrryyy interesting.
  • And this weird bunny filled with packets of Laffy Taffy (o.e), which I'm sharing with my brother. 
Could someone kindly come and rob some of our candy? ;)

Afterwards, we went on an egg hunt in which our parents insisted that we use their Easter baskets from when they were little. I took small a golden-colored one that was made out of wire, and Edwingrim took an aqua one made of straw. (In case you haven't noticed, he kind of has a thing for blue.)
We found eggs hidden in the most bizarre places, such as perched atop the brass door hinge and even on one of the upper shelves of a wooden book case!
All in all, it was tons of fun.
'Bye!
~Edwing

1 comment:

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^