Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hello. :3
Today I didn't really do much... I just worked on a lot of homework and did tons of other pointless stuff.
The one interesting thing I did see, though, was this:
It's two rainbows in an arch around the sun--- a circular double rainbow! :D
I literally had to take this picture while looking away from the camera because the bright sun was making my eyes sting, even with sunglasses. Ah, the perks of having light blue eyes. :L
(^ The lighter eye color you have, the more that the light affects your eye because of a pigment that lacks resistance or something...)
Anyways, I'm going to work on my History homework now. I'm on the unit in the mid-1800's when slavery was taking place, and it's so awful and saaad! :'(
Bye!
~Edwing
P.S. Please comment 'koi fish' if you read this much. :p

5 comments:

  1. fuzzhead Peace, Love, and UNICORNS!!April 24, 2014 at 4:33 PM

    Koi fish :P
    -fuzzhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Koi fish. XD
    2. That rainbow around the sun... O.O how did that happen?
    3. I am on that unit too, and it is so awful and sad! D:

    ReplyDelete

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^