Thursday, April 10, 2014

Long Time No See, Blog

Hi. It's me, in case you've fogotten. 
As a recap, I'm a person known as Edwingrim2 on Blogger who has blue eyes and brown-gold hair. The End.
Well, I have pink eye, which is extremely annoying. And a hurt foot (the same thing as last time, but apparently I might have a stress fracture, so I have to get an 'MRI scan').
But, the good news is that I'm going to Orlando, Florida in five days for Spring Break. Sooo, I'll probably post an entry on what I've done on that day every week.
I have a LOT to update. So, let me start off from today;
There was a raffle at my school, and my friend got called, but sadly she was out because of a surgery. I went and got her prize for her, and everyone was like," Ooh, ___, you got called for the RAFFLE? Cool, you got a bracelet set!" I had to parade the hallway saying," It's not mine, it's ___'s. Thank you, but it's for ___. No, it's for ___, not me." Hehe, you probably get the idea. :3
Then afterwards, I went and got a hair cut and now my it's only to my shoulders! Quite a change, as it used to be a bit below. Unfortunately, my hair also happens to be very annoying and extremely thick, so they 'thinned' my hair with this brush-like thing. Then, after THAT, my family went to get cupcakes for my ill friend, who was out of school. I chose a strawberry macaroon cupcake, a oreo-cheesecake one, a rabbit cupcake, a chick cupcake, and a chocolate truffle cupcake with shards of milk chocolate. We're going to visit her in around 30 minutes and drop them off.
So, that's basically all of the highlights of my day. Oh, and I have a unit test tomorrow in History, so I have to go and study. Siiiigh.
Should I post more, or less? Please comment which! (:
Bye.
~Edwingrim2

15 comments:

  1. PIECE OF GRASS THAT IS WEARING THE HANDSOMEST TUXEDO YOU EVER SAWApril 10, 2014 at 5:51 PM

    MANY DIFFERENT THINGS ON A SHELF THAT S MY SUGGEST FOR A THING TO POST ABOUT

    AND POST MORE MORE MORE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't aware that grass could wear tuxedos.

      Delete
    2. PIECE OF GRASS THAT IS WEARING THE HANDSOMEST TUXEDO YOU EVER SAWApril 10, 2014 at 5:53 PM

      well yah we do so

      Delete
  2. du u perferr having 2 sugar kubes in ur tea or 2.5 sugar kubes in ur tea? cuz ill get however mani u wantz an im a-gonna send dem 2 u so u can eatz. u liek dat ideeya edweeng?
    <3 your biff-uhl, haff of a staple

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuzzhead Peace, Love, and UNICORNS!!April 19, 2014 at 11:05 AM

    i think that the firs few comments were all the same ppl,...
    -fuzzhead :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably one of my buddies pranking me. XD

      Delete
    2. fuzzhead Peace, Love, and UNICORNS!!April 24, 2014 at 5:40 PM

      yea :P
      -fuzzhead

      Delete
    3. >:D >:D >:D >:D

      Delete

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^