Saturday, February 15, 2014

I don't think that anyone really reads this blog...

Hallo!
So, I noticed that no one really looks at this blog anymore. :P
Should I...
a) Delete it,
b) leave it,
or c) keep posting?
It's not as if it matters anyways, but I hurt my foot and have to limp around in a giant, annoying boot.
I know, it's sadly disproportionate to my other, normal foot. >.<
And, to complicate things more, my boot isn't waterproof, so I literally have to put a bag over it when I go outside because there is a thick carpet of slushy snow everywhere. And I can't sled! :'(
Anyways, that's basically all. I'm a mix of thrilled and annoyed at how much snow there is where I am. I mean, really, snow, couldn't you have chosen a more convenient time so I could sled?
Ciao, and I'm sorry for the short post, but it's not as if anyone is going to see this anyways.
~Edwingrim2


4 comments:

  1. Argh! How did you hurt your foot? >.<
    Did you got to hospital? Or the doctors'?

    I view this blog! Keep it up and keep posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^-^
      Well, I hit it against my bed rest... and it hadn't gotten any better in 3 weeks, so I had to wear an annoying boot.

      Delete

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^