Saturday, August 2, 2014

Kentucky (Part 1)

We just got off of our flight to Kentucky. Luckily it was nice and smooth without too much trouble. ^.^ There was a huge delay of an hour before we could take off, so I just read and kept checking the time. By the end of the flight, I'd finished my entire. Novel. o.e
Unfortunately I'm writing all of this out on my phone, so I'm not exactly sure that photos'll work on it. :p However, I will have a few of 'em up sometime this week. (I hope)
It's nice and scenic here. The trees looked like loads of little green poufs from the plane, and the cars like teensy colorful beetles.
There's also a large amount of windmills, for some reason, probably because there are so many farms...
Welp, I'll update more later!
Ciao! c:

2 comments:

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^