Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hello :)
The weather's been gorgeous lately. When I stepped outside, the sunrise was AMAZING. Here's a photo that I took of it:
You can kinda see a cherryblossom tree on the right side, except it looks all weird and dark o.o
Also, it's perfect weather for shadow-photography.
 
Please ignore my annoying feet in this picture. X3
Also, apparently we're leaving for Kentucky in 2 days, so I probably won't be posting too much. But who knows- I might be able to make a quick post on my phone at the airport!
Mom says that we have to start packing frantically today, as we don't have anything packed yet, oops.
Well, Ciao!
~Edwing 
P.S. It feels weird using my Animal Jam name on my "real life" blog.

1 comment:

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^