Sunday, July 6, 2014

My brother accidentally bopped me in the nose with the back of his head when he pushed off of the wall to do a backflip at the pool, and it's currently alternating between being numb and stinging. Ergh, I'm either going to get a huge black-and-blue bruise or have a puffy nose. Of course, it was an accident. I just happened to be standing behind him. :P
Well anyways, the 4th of July was tons of fun. ^.^ We went into my dad's work office to watch the fireworks from this dome on the roof. Somewhere around there we saw some ducks and ducklings in the harbor:
Cuties :3 I couldn't get a good photo because I was weaving in and out of people, and the ducks were too far away from the dock. Oh well.
Then we saw a gorgeous sunset^ C:
Then yesterday, we drove out to go on this large Ferris Wheel thingy.
Everyone else was panicking because it was so high up in the air (like, 100-something stories), but I had a lovely time of looking out of the glassed-in sides at the ducks on the water.
A while later, we found a "Peeps store" X3 and looked around inside. Here are a few photos.
 
 
The candle smelled delicious, btw. I really wanted to buy it, but it was way too steep; $24. Oh well, Yankee Candles are always kind of pricey. >.<
I'll be posting more because I don't have a ton of things to do next week. (phew!)
Ciao!
~Edwing

1 comment:

  1. THOSE DUCKS ARE ADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORABLE <33333333333333333
    I JUST WANT TO FLUFF THEIR FLUFFY LITTLE FEATHERZ :0

    ReplyDelete

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^