Thursday, July 10, 2014

Today was nice- swim practice, doctor's appointment, swim tryouts, all of the usual everyday stuff that I do. :3
Currently it's pouring down BUCKETLOADS. We (my mom, brother, and I) were in the car just a minute before it really started  really pouring, and basically the moment that we set foot onto the front porch the rain became dense and loud and started battering the trees.
Mom rushed out to cover the pumpkin/gourd vine growing in our lawn- I couldn't help her because I was changing out of my bathing suit- and made sure that nothing would blow away. The rain's fading out a bit now, but the forecast calls for "scattered showers" and there's still loud peals of thunder in the distance. We'll just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^