Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I know, I'm hopeless about not posting. X3
Anyways, if you're wondering why I've been so neglectful, it's because I have camp from 9 AM- 5 PM every weekday of this week. It's a photography camp to help me choose which model of camera I'm going to get next week. ^.^
I think that I'm going to get a NikonD300 or something of the sort, because that was the type of camera recommended to me. I'm practically in love with the photos that Nikons take, I guess you could say. c;
I think that I filled up a lot of the storage of the borrowed Canon I'm using with photos of dewy leaves and flowers and that sort of thing. Hopefully people won't be weirded out by my photo-mania when they go to clear all of the photos off for someone else to use.
Today in the photography camp we took action shots of each other running and tossing balls and frisbees (I think that most of the ones I took turned out pretty well :3) and that sort of thing. I threw a frisbee for a bit as a live-action model. Then we did a bunch of editing with this photoshopping program, such as brightening and sharpening things.
By the end, I was really exhausted because I hadn't gotten much sleep the other night, so I kept almost dozing off and banging my head on the keyboard.
Then I went home, played a bit of Minecraft with Fluffiest my user is (PigeonYay, don't ask) and worked on math, since they're having me skip a year of it. *groan*
So, yeah. Right now I'm basically drinking iced tea and being unproductive. I'll update more (and hopefully with photos) tomorrow. (:

3 comments:

  1. Wah. I love photography. Should've signed for a photography camp.*facepalm*
    ~wolfpaws4330~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah. I love photography. Should've signed for a photography camp.*facepalm*
    ~wolfpaws4330~

    ReplyDelete

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^