Sunday, June 29, 2014

Not much going on today.
I woke up at 9:20, which is shockingly late for me, but I'd been up hours longer than I should've because I was reading a good  book.
Because I don't really have any photos, here's a picture of my eye that FluffiestSlug took with her Nikon:
You can see all of the hazel dilations. o.o
I also discovered this weird yummy bottled tea called AriZona.
It's not what I'm used to, but it still tastes delicious. C:
Oh, and guess what?
My swim practices now start at 7:45 AM. So much for sleeping in.
AND I have a swim meet. >.<
Um, yeah. That's basically all.
Sorry for the boring post. Hopefully I'll have better ideas tomorrow.
Adieu!
~Edwing

5 comments:

  1. Yikes! I absolutely hate getting up early and swimming at 7:30 in the mornings. I mean, seriously? It's SUMMER VACATION! These are our days to sleep in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you look closely in that picture, you can see me in it! O.o
    (Also, just so you know, my camera is a Canon, not a Nikon. C:)
    Oh, and ARIZONA TEA IS THE BEST THING IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERRRRRRRRSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Sorry 'bout that. You can only kind of see your hands and the camera.
      2. Oops, sorry again. X3
      3. YES IT IS <3

      Delete

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^