Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Swim team was delayed because of some random event, so I got to wake up later. (what a relief!)
We swam a few sets of 100s (which equal four laps, FYI) and did a few racing dive practices, then played underwater sharks & minnows. ^.^
I have NO idea what I was thinking when I drew that^
By that point, it had started drizzling cold rain onto our heads so we were all relieved to hop into the water, which was considerably warmer.
We played Sharks & Minnows like this: you have to swim from one side of the pool to the other and if someone taps your head when you come up for a breath, you're out. If you swim underwater, though, they can't pull you out or make you into a shark by tapping you on the head.
I was going to play, but I'd kind of forgotten how to so I just sat out for a bit, then randomly hopped in. I didn't get tagged out at first, but tons of other people had already been tagged out before so I eventually got caught. X3
After that, I went on a nice walk with my dog, even though it feels sweltering out- like, 100-degrees fahrenheit-I-think-I'm melting-sweltering.
Now I'm just kind of sitting around, having nothing else really planned out for the day. Oh well.
Should I post more?

1 comment:

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^