Saturday, June 21, 2014

Nope- it didn't rain. It only drizzled a bit. :p
But I went over to Fluffiest's house, and since her neighborhood is teeming with rabbits and birds, I took a few photos.
Dew on a spiderweb that was strung between the trampled plants.
A large orangey flower. They're springing up all over the place since it's the Summertime.
A purplish flower with purple-tinted petals- there were practically a field of them!
Fluffiest holding the camera with one hand and taking a photo of the flowers. We found a HUGE spider on one of them.
Yeesh. Big, isn't he? /).o
After about an hour of running around and photographing (or trying to photograph) various plants and animals, we saw a adorable cocoa-colored rabbit hopping about in one of the neighbor's yards!
He let us get really close. I took this without zoom. ^.^
I'll probably have more photos up tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, those are good photos! The rabbit is cute. =(^.^)=

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a camera, Edwing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cameras are cool.

      Delete
    2. I have one! It's a small Canon.
      I'm probably getting a Nikon for my birthday, though. :3

      Delete

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^