Saturday, June 21, 2014

No, I'm not dead. I just took a hiatus, and should be posting normally again now.
So anyways, I went over to my friend's house (which happens to be close to the pool) before swim team. We had planned to walk to swim team together and pick up her brother- let's call him 'B'- on the way.
 While we were walking to get B, I saw these pretty little miniature daisies that were in bloom and... 
 ... this gorgeous pink rose with dew on it's petals.
Near where we were getting B, there were these odd dewy plants the color of raspberries that had interesting little spines. They felt fluffy to the touch, but I think that an insect might have stung me while I was standing under them.
Today the weather is nice and grey and overcast- I'm hoping for rain so that I can take pictures. ^.^
If it does rain, I'll probably post again today.

1 comment:

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^