Monday, January 27, 2014

Wind Chill.

Hallo!
Brr, it's so chilly. It seems that the only thing I can ever find to talk about on this blog is the weather. XD
Sorry if this post isn't very lengthy, but I'm kind of in a gloomy mood anyways.
It seems that the wind decided to turn into an annoying, chilly, persistent beast that howls in everyone's ears.
Like so:
.....

Wait, it seems I can't find an imagine, because the only "Wind Monster" images is of these cards with the words 'Yu-Gi-Oh.'
O.O
Okay, I don't really want to post pictures of a weird slimy blob with a mouth that is supposed to be a Wind Monster on this blog. I really, really don't.
So instead, I will post a lovely pictures of a huge chunk of ice in our yard:
 I'm sorry that it isn't exactly the most clear, vivid photo in the history of photography, but I took it at night with flash mode on.
Oh, and we experimented with some weird confetti poppers.
Such loud, explosive packaging!
I mean, literally.
This was the result:
A string of colorful confetti. The air smelled like sea salt and gunpowder for like 20 minutes afterwards. We were supposed to hold it away from ourselves and pull on the string. My brother wanted me to go first. No surprise there. :3
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2

3 comments:

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^