Saturday, January 4, 2014

Snowy Shoes

Hello, Readers!
First, a fair warning: my boots are not made of leather, so do not panic. They are made of a type of fabric.
Now, onto the main topic:
Yes, school was cancelled. That's happening a lot, lately. 
I feel a bit better, but I have an annoying cough, so needless to say, no opera singing for me!
That was a joke there, though. I don't sing opera. :3
Here are some pictures of the ice:



It was coating the ground when I stepped out of the car. 
(We were at a theater, seeing a play, and had just got back.)


I don't think that this picture needs much explanation, but I will say that I do love to run around in the snow. :)
I've also noticed something: my brother likes music with trumpets and fiddles, while I like music with pianos and violins. Heh, that was off-topic.
Anyways, I'm going to be putting up a new poll.
Ciao!


P.S. As you can see, I made a new signature.

1 comment:

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^