Sunday, December 13, 2015

Helloooo.

It's currently 9:02 AM and I'm wearing my pajamas, which are raglan sweatpants and a soft shirt that has a ton of constellations and their names printed on it. All I've done today is solve some linear equations, eat a bowl of cereal, and use my computer.

I AM SOOO PRODUCTIVE.

(Sarcasm.)


Bask in awe at this glorious photo of my succulents. Mom got them at Whole Foods several weeks ago, and they're actually not shriveled up by this point, which is encouraging. I have the theory that they were on sale because people don't want to buy them during the winter. I've been misting them with water once every week.

I can't believe it's been 11 months since I last posted on here! A lot of things have happened since then. My family took a trip to Barcelona and we got norovirus from going on a cruise, so I had to spend the second and third days of school vomiting and absent. Fun.

Here'r a few photos from the summer:


Ahh, the flower market. I bought a satchel of dried lavender.


A colorful water display in Spain.


A sulky-looking gull.


The Coliseum! I bought a shirt there.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's wonderful that you'd like to comment! Just don't use bad words, or say anything that could be insulting to others.
Thanks for reading, and comment away! ^.^